Features - Spectro 70x
- Equipped with a digital centesimal timer, specially developed for use with digital radiographic sensors, it provides a reduction in the time of exposure to radiation and is also indicated for conventional films.
- Composed of a pantographic type arm (when a pantographic model), which allows greater reach and use in the most varied positions.
- Tube (ampule), with focal spot of 0.7 x 0.7mm, filtration with aluminum equivalence of 3.22 mm, cylindrical guide made of radiopaque polymer to avoid secondary radiation, winding totally immersed in special oil.
- Manual trigger at a distance of 5m. duly tested by the competent body, respecting the current radiological protection norms and elaborated by the National Nuclear Energy Commission – CNEN.
- The test method for measuring the parameters of average peak voltage in the x-ray tube (kVp), average current in the x-ray tube (mA), time of application of load on the x-ray tube (s) and current X time product in the x-ray tube (mAs), adopted is as follows:
- The Dynalyzer III digital display equipment, connected to a high voltage unit, is used for measurements. This unit consists of a 1:20,000 resistive voltage divider.