Features - New IDA
Size 2 – 26×36 mm (active area)
- Technology has brought great changes. Cameras, phones, computers have evolved to make our lives more practical. And in Dentistry it was no different, the principle is the same but the way we do radiographic exams has changed. The Digital Sensor is the result of this evolution and now completes the Eagle product family.
- New IDA brings your clinic into the future, both generating fully digital images and bringing greater speed in service, since there is no need to interrupt treatment for the development of radiographs. Another relevant fact is the real savings compared to the clinical time of the professional in the development of radiographs, in addition to investments in films, and developing chemicals and fixatives.
- As it does not need chemicals, the New IDA does not generate waste for the environment. The images are saved on your computer and protected against the influence of time, in addition to eliminating physical filing.
- New IDA size 2 allows the capture of complete images of up to three elements considering crown and root. Its capture area is 60% larger than size 1 sensors with standard radiographic size similar to adult analog film. For greater comfort to patients, the New IDA size 2 also has beveled corners, causing less discomfort and allowing radiographs with better framing.
- When purchasing the New IDA, you receive a complete and easy-to-use software for customer registration; filing and editing of images, which also enables the easy traffic of information between professionals and between dental operators. There are many tools for a more accurate diagnosis, especially the new filter functions for high relief and images with color contrast.
- New IDA size 2 has the calibration built into the sensor itself, which allows for easier installations and reinstallations, as this calibration allows the sensor to automatically calibrate itself in the most diverse operating systems.
- Calibration file is recorded in the sensor’s memory – it facilitates installation on several machines and in case the pendrive is lost, it is not necessary to reinstall.
- NOTE: Positioner kit not included.