Features - Spectro 70X
- This equipment is intended for intra-oral radiography of the patient’s dentition for diagnostic purposes. It is an X-ray unit for dental use, with a rated voltage of 70kVp and a tube current of 7.0 mA.
- Equipped with a digital centesimal timer, specially developed for use with digital radiographic sensors, it provides a reduction in the time of exposure to radiation and is also indicated for conventional films.
- Mobile column based on 04 casters; super stable columns, epoxy painted at 250 degrees Celsius, and wall mount option made of steel, painted in epoxy and covered by a high-impact polystyrene cover.
- Composed of a pantographic type arm (when a pantographic model), which allows greater reach and use in the most varied positions.
- Filtration with aluminum equivalence greater than 2.61mm, cylindrical driver, winding fully immersed in special oil.
- Manual trigger at a distance of 5m., shielded head according to current radiological protection regulations.