High PB Rotation
- High PB Rotation
- Body handpiece
- Bold design with rounded lines;
- Made of Aluminum with anodized treatment.
- Autoclavable up to 135C.
- Borden Connection
- Symmetrically distributed towards the bit tip.
- Meticulously designed to cool the cutting region of the drill in any working position, preventing handpieces from overheating and reducing the possibility of spray interruption due to hole clogging.
- 335,000 RPM/min
Precisely balanced rotors
Working Air Pressure
- Between 32 and 35 pounds (psi)
- Net weight less than 30.0 grams
Low Work Noise
- Drill Fixation – Push Button System
- Activation through a button located on the back of the head of the handpiece (Push Button).
- Allows quick exchange of drill bits. Eliminates the use of the drill bit.
- Resistant to a traction that ensures the bit lock.
- Ergonomic Shape
- Thin thick body
- Has non-slip grooves
- Slanted end
Exclusive Electrochemical Treatment
- Surface layer hardening treatment system that ensures thread durability.
*Drill not included.
* Also available with Midwest Connection.