- Bold design with rounded lines;
- Made of Aluminum with anodized treatment;
- Autoclavable up to 135C;
- Non-slip grooves and direction indication on the rotation adjustment ring.
Simple External Spray
- A standard external cooling system, which reduces the possibility of clogging, allows the replacement of the water passage hose, avoiding cross-contamination, and cools the cutting region of the drill in any working position, avoiding overheating.
- Borden Connection
- From 5,000 RPM/min to 20,000 RPM/min
It has rotation/inversion adjustment in the micromotor body
Working Air Pressure
- 40 pounds (psi)
- Through the INTRA system
- Net weight less than 80 grams
- Low Work Noise
- Exclusive Electrochemical Treatment
- Surface layer hardening treatment system that ensures thread durability.
Comes with adapter for easy lubrication.
* Also available with Borden/Midwest Connection.