MICROMOTOR W/ SPRAY
· Micromotor with connection via two-hole Borden type terminal in accordance with Standard ISO 9168.
· Intra-type system as per Standard ISO 3964 with simple and practical locking pin, fast coupling type, for connecting and disconnecting the straight piece and the counter-angle.
· Tip adapter enables free movement of connected accessories at DS hand, facilitates the access to any oral quadrant and avoids tensioning the hose, which may cause possible tendinitis to the practitioner.
· Anodized aluminum body and anatomic design built from miniaturized parts enabling a compact-sized apparatus, providing improved lightness.
· Micromotor rotation regulator ring through rotary system enables speed selection in both directions between 3,000 and 20,000 rpm.
· Rotation inversion to the left at ring allows using wheels.
· Low noise reduces DS fatigue and patient stress.
· Spray cooling system by internal conduction of connection tap coupling to micromotor terminal base.
· 65.0 l/min air consumption and 60 - 80 psi work pressure rating.
· Includes fitting seal rubber.
· Sterilization by autoclave up to 135 ºC and 2.2 bar does not damage the piece due to the quality of materials employed in manufacturing, anodized aluminum body, stainless steel liner and rotor, bronze or brass front disc and rear cover.