· Dental stool with spring-activated seat lifting avoids sudden impacts on spine base when sitting down, and seat lowering is activated by the user weight, both movements are activated by a right-hand sublateral lever and dampened by a pressurized gas system enabling smooth motions and positioning at the desired height.
· Pedestal telescopic cover in polypropylene ensures improved finishing.
· Five dual casters provide better stability and movement, mounted on ends of supporting base, lined with high-impact polystyrene, offering improved finish and structural resistance to the set because of the pentagonal shape.
· Swinging backrest, with support that fits the lumbar concavity of the spine, at kidneys height, reduces the effort of back muscles when someone is sat with the trunk in erect posture with 5.0º forward lean or 20.0º backward lean movement through a left sub-lateral lever, and height adjustment manually made with eleven positions, enabling setting adjust from people to people with maximum 550 mm and minimum 450 mm.
· Seat with little thickness and very consistent upholstery, maximum 540 mm and minimum 440 mm height, anatomic shape enables practitioner to be leaned against ischia and not on legs, with round, cascade-shaped anterior edges preventing compression of arteries, veins, and muscle tendon that may cause feet dormancy or leg varicose.
· Swiveling seat and backrest facilitates displacement of arms on the work plan, avoiding trunk torsions; anatomic upholstery, with molded polyurethane foam and lined with expanded PVC plastic having comfortable density, offering great comfort to the practitioner; entirely seamless and easy to clean and disinfect.· Light color upholstery providing more integration with other components of doctor's office.