Revestimento em Celeste
With a fully anatomical design
and conceived to provide more productivity to dental surgeon. The New Versa
comes with exclusive equipment allowing connecting up to 5 work terminals, in
addition to the three-way syringe as serial item.
The equipment is also provided with a
support tray that may be used for placing instruments and other dentistry
materials related to each field of expertise. The iPad function, when
available, provides more usability to the professional, increasing the New
Versa experience even more.
Have more technology in your day to day.
This changes everything!
• Electro-mechanical dental chair with Column Lift spindle system provides more comfort to patient and professional, besides increasing the durability of the electro-mechanical set.
• Folding leg support at knee height, automatically activated when the chair enters in zero position, lowering the feet for making it easy for patient to sit down and leave the chair.
• Comfort point, a central swiveling system with virtual swivel center that simulates the articulation of femur from human body, thus providing increased comfort to patient.
• Smart electrical circuit with work start and end positions, which facilitates the movements and saves time.
• Base dimensioned in order to enable approach of DS / Assistant into the operative field, reducing risks of scoliosis and disc herniation; manufactured with a laser-cutting metallic plate and welded by robot, providing a more homogeneous weld, offering improved structural balance to the set for allowing complete stability, anchoring to floor is required.
• Base lining in Integral Skin, protecting it against corrosion and providing a more uniform finish with a unique design.
• Column Lift lifting system made of structured Aluminum, offers greater resistance, elevation capacity up to 180 kg.
• Silent and smooth motions of seat and backrest activated by two electrical motor-reducers, oil-free.
• Electrical commands through pedal foot control connected to chair base, with easy access by DS/Assistant; with seat and headrest up and down motions.
• Multifunctional foot control driving the Chair, Auxiliary Unit, Equipment and Reflector with three programmable working positions with automatic and synchronized movements of elevation and inclination, adjustable according to the biotype of the DS; zero return, which accelerates the patient return to initial position; interruption of automatic motions with a single touch in any command; Reflector light on and off function, providing for biosecurity operation and requiring less effort, with four light intensities, programmable within a range of 8,000, 12,000, 18,000 and 25,000 lux. Automatic light reflector switch-off when pressing zero return key, Spitting position, making the headrest to lift up to a more comfortable position and the spit basin to move next to patient chest, also activating the basing water and also including, Chip Blower, Micromotor memory control (Optional), High-Speed Spray Drives
• Metallic parts stripped, phosphatized and with zinc plating; painted with high-brightness (Epoxy) electrostatic paint, which provides improved finish and effective protection against contamination and corrosion, polystyrene and ABS covers, with rounded corners and UV protection.
• Right and left arms manufactured in gray color, with integral skin, a material highly resistant to surface scratches and disinfection.
• Maximum 900 mm, minimum 370 mm seat height above floor facilitates patient entry and exit.
• Headrest with reduced forms and thickness, and bi-swiveled longitudinal motion with adjustable lock, streamlines the adjustment for increased comfort of patient and ergonomics of practitioner, with anteroposterior movement, it allows care of special-condition patients and pediatric dentistry.
• Low voltage electric circuit of direct current and high-flexibility and electrical insulation flat cables, with connections through quick connectors not requiring welds, as they self-perforate the harness and are securely fastened, avoiding accidental disconnections or eventual bad contacts.
• Protection fuses for power supply, ensuring safety in chair electrical system against voltage fluctuation and current surges.
• Inner channel system for passing hoses, which provides increased biosecurity to dentist's office.
• Anatomic and enveloping upholstery with 1850 mm length and maximum 620 mm backrest width, built with special polyurethane foam with progressive density; molded with flexible PVC profile with extra lining in PA woven mesh; with comfortable density and lumbar support; it offers increased comfort to patient in long period sessions; completely seamless and easy to clean and disinfect, with washable feet protection cover, enabling an efficient cleaning, soft colors provide better integration with other components of office.
• Supply Voltage 110/127/220V – 60 Hz.
NEW VERSA TECHNO EQUIPMENT
• Dental equipment attached to chair, uses less space; ALL FLEX swivel arm with round shape, horizontal and vertical mobility, through bearings in articulations with arm lock electro-pneumatic locking that, with a single touch, enables it to move or hold the equipment at the desired position, without requiring the practitioner to leave his/her work position.
• Integrated Ipad support with USB output enables using Ipad to control the chair and USB to recharge the equipment.
• Rotating body in equipment arm, made of polyurethane with 3 mm thickness, impact-resistant; without sharp edges or grooves, facilitates cleaning and placing barriers.
• Metallic parts, phosphatized with zinc plating; together with polystyrene and ABS caps, with round corners and UV protection; the other parts are painted with high-brightness, smooth polyurethane paint, which provides improved finish and effective protection against contamination and corrosion.
• Designed to operate in position 1 ISO.
• Automatic selection of tips by pneumatic system, through activation block; made of non-ferrous metal with chemical nickel plating, it has fewer mobile parts, provides more durability, low maintenance cost and e anti-corrosion protection, module equipped with individual air and water adjustments, which are factory-calibrated, not requiring the use of pressure gauges.
• Flat, lightweight and flexible hoses provide comfort to DS due to absence of voltage; oblate, rounded type with plain lining and no splines, it facilitates cleaning and disinfection.
• Tip support in polyurethane with single piece.
• Tip terminal with a three-way syringe made of non-ferrous metal, mechanical, with air, water and spray, and separated air and water tubing, forming a spray at syringe tip; curved, removable nozzle, suitable for sterilization in autoclave, which allows to direct the jet towards any quadrant of oral cavity; two Borden type terminals, namely one for high speed and the other for low speed; high-speed spray tap in terminal body itself, offers more ease and precision for adjusting the tip water flow.
• Equipment body built-in Bilateral handles, facilitate moving, cleaning and placing barriers.
• Removable tray for placing instrumental material constantly used; manufactured in stainless steel, with dimensions of 450 mm x 320 mm.
• Water tank attached to support under the auxiliary unit body, with depressurization lid, which facilitates refilling; made of transparent polycarbonate for improved internal viewing; 1000 ml capacity, for “Potable System” to supply the three-way syringe and hand piece spray.
• Stabilized air pressure regulating valve for syringe, water tank and suction tips.
• Single, pneumatic foot switch, with progressive activation for controlling the handpieces.
NEW VERSA AUXILIARY UNIT
Auxiliary unit anchored to floor with extruded aluminum frame; solid structure that enables chair up and down motions with the exclusive Column Lift system, it facilitates the assistant approach; painted with smooth, high-brightness polyurethane paint, it provides improved finish and effective protection against contamination and corrosion.
Body made of aluminum, which prevents oxidation and provides increased structural resistance to the assembly, however keeping its lightness.
Water tank with level sensor; the tank compartment is at an easily accessible location; it is transparent to facilitate viewing the level and has a sensor that indicates when the level is low.
Suction tip hoses with quick-connector; facilitates hose removal for an improved cleaning and disinfection, avoiding bad smell in doctor's office.
Spit basin detached from unit body, made of enameled ceramic, with rounded shape and no protrusions or recesses, it provides a flawless disinfection with 90º automatic motion, facilitating the approaching for patient and assistant. Upper part in single, removable piece, made of polymer, prevents residue from adhering; in light color, contrast with any dirt; waste separator drain, holds solid residues avoiding clogging of suction tip and sewage box.
Suction tip support apart from unit body, with assisting arm; facilitates the access to DS and ADS, electric operation switch with programmable watering timer for the basin, providing increased water saving in the doctor's office with a Venturi type suction tip with a 6.3 mm hose, automatically operated when removed from the support, provides constant suction, good draining of sucked liquid, and not causes back-flow or return of odors; suction tip hoses equipped with quick connector that easily connects and disconnects without requiring use of tools, enabling the cleaning and disinfection.
Water, air and sewage piping in PVC and polyurethane fully built-in provides increased safety and prevents contamination.
Waste separators, installed under the front cover of chair, with stainless steel lid and screen retain and avoid passage of major solid particles to the ejector, preventing clogging and facilitating the cleanliness and waste removal.
Sewage box enclosed in PVC, with vent and damper that minimize the noise from suction tip air output and bacteria contamination into environment.
BELLAGIO LIGHT REFLECTOR
• Dental single-focus reflector, consisting of a head with 3 high-power LEDs, having up to 60,000 hours of service life, which generates three light sources through special concave mirrors, providing a concentrated focus without the shadows caused by interposition of hands or, eventually, the head of D.S.
• Programmable light intensity by the panel located on the chair ranging between 8,000, 12,000, 20,000 and 30,000 lux through a command located on the chair foot switch, with color temperature of approximately 5,500º K, which reflects natural light equivalent to daylight, achieved within 4.500º K to 6.500º range, not causing distortion to teeth color and restoration materials used, being optimal for selecting aesthetic resins.
• Illumination field emitted in circular shape, reflecting over an 8 cm area at a distance of 70cm from focus, not overshadowing the patient.
• 3-led high power light source, providing up to 60,000 hours of service life.
• Head with two ergonomic handles made of smooth and high-brightness polycarbonate, detachable from head with an additional set of easy grip by the DS/Assistant for directing the light beam, offering greater resistance and enabling disinfection.
• Pantographic mount column and arm, with rounded shape, made of phosphatized carbon steel and painted with polyurethane-based paint with fine, smooth, high-brightness finishing, which facilitates cleaning and disinfection. Multi-swivel arm with carbon steel articulations withstands wearing, and enables to position the head with minimum effort, reaching any work field and providing optimized illumination.
• Input of 08 V.A.C. - 12 V.A.C., provided by the chair board compatible with LED board, increasing its service life.