Revestimento em Terracota
· Electro-mechanical dental chair with spindle system, smart electrical circuit with work start and end positions, which facilitates the movements and saves time.
· Base dimensioned in order to enable approach of DS / Assistant into the operative field, reducing risks of scoliosis and disc herniation; manufactured with a laser-cutting metallic plate and welded by robot, providing a more homogeneous weld, offering improved structural balance to the assembly for allowing complete stability, without requiring the anchor to the floor, with 6 adjustable support points and electrostatic (Epoxy) metallic painting.
· Base lining in Integral Skin, protecting against corrosion and providing a more uniform finish with a unique design.
· Pantographic lifting system made of steel sheet, offers greater resistance, elevation capacity up to 180 kg.
· Silent and smooth motions of seat and backrest activated by two electrical motor-reducers, oil-free.
· Single center swivel between seat and backrest made of modular cast iron with painted finish, prevents accumulation of residues and facilitates cleaning and disinfection.
· Electric controls through a pedal foot control connected to chair base, with easy access by DS/Assistant; with lifting and lowering motions of seat and backrest; three programmable working positions with automatic and synchronized movements of elevation and inclination, adjustable according to biotype of DS; zero return, which accelerates the patient return to initial position; interruption of automatic motions with a single touch in any command; Reflector light on and off, providing biosecurity operation and requiring less effort, with four light intensities, programmable within a range of 8,000, 12,000, 18,000 and 25,000 lux. Automatic reflector light switch-off when pressing zero return key.
· Seat and backrest structures manufactured in rebar and bended steel plates provide greater lightness, stiffness and structural resistance to the set; backrest lined with high-impact polystyrene provides improved finishing and greater durability; the small backrest thickness enables to DS/Assistant a better and more convenient approach to operative field.
· Metallic parts stripped, phosphatized and with zinc plating; painted with high-brightness (Epoxy) electrostatic paint, which provides improved finish and effective protection against contamination and corrosion, polystyrene and ABS covers, with rounded corners and UV protection.
· Left arm manufactured in gray color, with integral skin, a material highly resistant to surface scratches and disinfection.
· Maximum 700 mm, minimum 370 mm seat height above floor facilitates patient entry and exit.
· Anatomic and enveloping upholstery with 1870 mm length and maximum 600 mm backrest width, built with special polyurethane foam with progressive density; molded with flexible PVC profile with extra lining in PA woven mesh; with comfortable density and lumbar support; it offers increased comfort to patient in long period sessions; completely seamless and easy to clean and disinfect, with washable feet protection cover, enabling an efficient cleaning, soft colors provide better integration with other components of office.
· Headrest with reduced forms and thickness, and bi-swiveled longitudinal motion, adjustable for increased comfort of patient, with anteroposterior movement, it allows care of special-condition patients and pediatric dentistry.
· Low voltage electric circuit of direct current and high-flexibility and electrical insulation flat cables, with connections through quick connectors not requiring welds, as they self-perforate the harness and are securely fastened, avoiding accidental disconnections or eventual bad contacts.
· Protection fuses for power supply, ensuring safety in chair electrical system against voltage fluctuation and current surges.
· Inner channel system for passing hoses, which provides increased biosecurity to dentist's office.
· Supply Voltage 110/127/220V – 60 Hz.
TECHNO AIR EQUIPMENT
· Dental equipment attached to chair, uses less space; swivel arm with round shape, horizontal and vertical motion, with arm lock pneumatic locking, with a single touch, it enables to move or hold the equipment at the desired position, without requiring the practitioner to leave his/her work position.
· Rotary body in equipment arm, made of polystyrene with 3 mm thickness, impact-resistant; without sharp edges or grooves, facilitates cleaning and placing barriers.
· Metallic parts, phosphatized with zinc plating; together with polystyrene and ABS caps, with round corners and UV protection, and the other parts are painted with high-brightness, plain polyurethane paint, which provides improved finish and effective protection against contamination and corrosion.
· Designed to operate in position 1 ISO.
· Automatic selection of tips by pneumatic system, through activation block; made of non-ferrous metal with chemical nickel plating, it has fewer mobile parts, provides more durability, low maintenance cost and e anti-corrosion protection, module equipped with individual air and water adjustments, which are factory-calibrated, not requiring the use of pressure gauges.
· Flat, lightweight and flexible hoses provide comfort to DS due to absence of voltage; oblate, rounded type with plain lining and no splines, it facilitates cleaning and disinfection.
· Tip support made of ABS with 3 mm thickness, in single piece apart from equipment body, enabling to insert barriers, with removable cover for proper washing and cleaning.
· Tip terminal with a three-way syringe made of non-ferrous metal, mechanical, with air, water and spray, and separated air and water tubing, forming a spray at syringe tip; curved, removable nozzle, suitable for sterilization in autoclave, which allows to direct the jet towards any quadrant of oral cavity; two Borden type terminals, namely one for high speed and the other for low speed; high-speed spray tap in the terminal itself offers more ease and precision for adjusting the tip water flow.
· Equipment body built-in Bilateral handles; facilitate moving, cleaning and placing barriers.
· Removable tray for placing instrumental material constantly used; manufactured in stainless steel, with dimensions of 360 mm x 230 mm.
· Water tank attached to support under the auxiliary unit body, with depressurization lid, which facilitates refilling; made of transparent polycarbonate for improved internal viewing; 1000 ml capacity, for “Potable System” to supply the three-way syringe and hand piece spray.
· Stabilized air pressure regulating valve for syringe, water tank and suction tips.
· Single, pneumatic foot switch, with progressive actuation for controlling the hand pieces.
TECHNO 1V AUXILIARY UNIT
· Auxiliary unit attached to fixed support of chair; follows the chair up and down motions, facilitates the assistant approach, painted with smooth, high-brightness polyurethane paint, provides improved finish and effective protection against contamination and corrosion.
· Body made of vacuum-injected, high-impact polystyrene, 3mm thickness, which avoids oxidation and provides increased structural resistance to the set, yet with lightness.
· Suction tip hoses with quick-connector; facilitates hose removal for an improved cleaning and disinfection, avoiding bad smell in doctor's office.
· Spit basin detached from unit body, made of enameled ceramic, with rounded shape and no protrusions or recesses provides a flawless disinfection with 110º swiveling, facilitates the approaching for patient and assistant. Upper part in single, removable piece, made of polymer, prevents residue from adhering; in light color, contrast with any dirt; waste separator drain holds solid residues avoiding clogging of suction tip and sewage box.
· Water, air and sewage piping in PVC and polyurethane fully built-in, provides increased safety and prevents contamination.
· Waste separators, installed under the front cover of chair, with stainless steel lid and screen, retain and avoid passage of major solid particles to the ejector, preventing clogging and facilitating the cleanliness and waste removal.
· Sewage box enclosed in PVC, with vent and damper that minimize the noise from suction tip air output and bacteria contamination in environment.
LD REFLEX LED LIGHT REFLECTOR HEAD
· Dental single-focus head consisting of special multi-faceted mirror, which generates a number of light sources through its faces, providing a concentrated focus without the shadows caused by interposition of hands or, eventually, by the head of D.S.
· Special multicoating mirroring with high-hardness materials provides increased durability, preventing reflection of infrared and ultraviolet rays; it generates light without producing heat exceeding 3º C in room temperature, providing comfort to both operator and patient.
· On/Off switch, it can obtain a light intensity of 30,000 lux with color temperature of approximately 5,500º K, which reflects natural light equivalent to daylight, achieved within a 4,500º and 6,000º K range, not causing distortion to teeth color and used restoration materials, optimal for selecting aesthetic resins.
· Illumination field emitted rectangularly, reflecting over an area of 8 x 16 cm, at a distance of 70cm from focus, not overshadowing the patient.
· Simplified lamp replacement, from the rear section, with manual substitution, not requiring any tools.
· Lamp guard in enameled carbon steel sheet and mirror guard made of transparent material, polycarbonate, easy to clean; it offers protection against accidents caused by light bulb shards.
· Dual-grip ergonomic handle made of high-impact ABS, mounted in the head with easy grip for directing the light beam, it offers increased resistance and enables using barriers for biosecurity control with completely innovative design with round lines. Harmonious and modern look, facilitating the handling.
· Illumination technology – LED, Lower power consumption, consuming up to 90% less electrical energy when compared to conventional models with halogen lamps; It does not use bulbs; Greater durability of light source (LED), up to 1,000 times longer than conventional lamps, more than 60,000 hours of service life.