Revestimento em Marine
SET CONSISTING OF:
· Electro-mechanical dental chair with spindle system, smart electrical circuit with positions for work start and end, which facilitates the movements and saves time.
· Base dimensioned for enabling approach of DS / Assistant to operative field, reducing risks of scoliosis and disc herniation; manufactured in laser-cutting metallic plate, it offers structural balance to the set, enabling full stability, without needing floor-anchoring.
· Pantographic lifting system made of steel sheet offers greater resistance, elevation capacity up to 180 kg.
· Silent and smooth movements of seat and backrest activated by two oil-free electrical motor-reducers.
· Single center articulation between seat and backrest made of modular cast iron with painted finish prevents accumulation of residues, facilitates cleaning and disinfection.
· Electric controls through foot switch connected to chair base, with easy access through DS/Assistant; with lifting and lowering motions of seat and backrest; three programmable working positions with automatic and synchronized movements of elevation and inclination, adjustable according to the biotype of DS; zero return, which accelerates the patient return to initial position; interruption of automatic motions with a single touch in any command; Reflector light on and off function, providing biosecurity operation and requiring less effort, with four light intensities, programmable within a range of 8,000, 16,000, 18,000 and 25,000 lux. Automatic reflector light switch-off when pressing zero return key.
· Seat and backrest structures manufactured in rebar and bended steel plates provide greater lightness, stiffness and structural resistance to the set; backrest lined with high-impact polystyrene provides improved finishing and greater durability; the small backrest thickness enables to DS/Assistant an improved and more convenient approach to operative field.
· Metallic parts stripped, phosphatized with zinc chemical bath; painted with high-brightness electrostatic paint, which provides improved finish and effective protection against contamination and corrosion, polystyrene and ABS covers, with rounded corners and UV protection.
· Left arm manufactured in gray color, with integral skin, a material highly resistant to surface scratches and disinfection.
· Maximum 785 mm, minimum 390 mm seat height above floor facilitates patient entry and exit.
· Anatomic and enveloping upholstery with 1870 mm length and maximum 600 mm backrest width, built with special polyurethane foam with progressive density; molded with flexible PVC profile with extra lining in PA woven mesh; with comfortable density and lumbar support; it offers increased comfort to patient in long period sessions; completely seamless and easy to clean and disinfect, with washable feet protection cover, enabling an efficient cleaning. Soft colors provide better integration with other components of office.
· Headrest with reduced forms and thickness, and bi-swiveled longitudinal motion, adjustable for increased comfort of patient, with anteroposterior movement, it allows care of special-condition patients and pediatric dentistry.
· Low voltage electric circuit of direct current and high-flexibility and electrical insulation flat cables, with connections through quick connectors that do not require welds, as they self-perforate the harness and are securely fastened, avoiding accidental disconnections or eventual faulty contact.
· Protection fuses for power supply, ensuring safety in chair electrical system against voltage fluctuation and current surges.
· Inner channel system for passing hoses, which provides increased biosecurity to dentist's office.
· Supply Voltage 127/220V – 60 Hz.
· Dental equipment attached to chair, uses less space; swivel arm with round shape, horizontal and vertical motion, with arm lock pneumatic locking, it enables, with a single touch, to move or hold the equipment at the desired position, without requiring the practitioner to leave his/her work position.
· Rotating body in equipment’s arm made of polystyrene with 3 mm thickness, impact-resistant; without sharp edges or grooves, it facilitates cleaning and placing barriers.
· Metallic parts, phosphatized with zinc chemical bath; together with polystyrene and ABS caps, with round corners and UV protection; other parts are painted with high-brightness, plain polyurethane paint, which provides improved finish and effective protection against contamination and corrosion.
· Designed to operate in position 1 ISO.
· Automatic selection of tips by pneumatic system, through activation block; made of non-ferrous metal with chemical nickel bath, it has fewer mobile parts, provides more durability, low maintenance cost and does not get corroded; module equipped with individual air and water adjustments, which are factory-calibrated, not requiring the use of pressure gauges.
· Flat, lightweight and flexible hoses provide comfort to DS due to the absence of voltage; oblate, rounded type with plain lining and no splines, it facilitates cleaning and disinfection.
· Tip support made of ABS with 3 mm thickness, in a single piece apart from equipment’s body, enabling to insert barriers, with removable cover for proper washing and cleaning.
· Tip terminal with a three-way syringe made of non-ferrous metal, mechanical, with air, water and spray, and separated air and water tubing, forming a spray at syringe’s tip; curved, removable nozzle, suitable for sterilization in autoclave, which allows to direct the jet towards any quadrant of oral cavity; two Borden type terminals, namely one for high rotation and the other for low rotation; high-rotation spray tap in the terminal itself offers more ease and precision for adjusting the tip water flow.
· Equipment body built-in bilateral handles; facilitates moving, cleaning and placing barriers.
· Removable tray for placing instrumental material constantly used; manufactured in stainless steel, with dimensions of 360 mm x 230 mm.
· Water tank attached to support under the auxiliary unit body, with depressurization lid, which facilitates refilling; made of transparent polycarbonate for improved internal viewing; 1000 ml capacity, for “Potable System” to supply the three-way syringe and hand piece spray.
· Stabilized air pressure regulating valve for syringe, water tank and suction tips.
· Single, pneumatic foot switch, with progressive activation for controlling the hand pieces.
· Body made of high-impact polystyrene, which avoids oxidation and provides increased light structural resistance to the set.
· Removable basin, made of enameled ceramic, preventing adherence of residues, withstanding the products used for disinfection, in light color, contrasts with any dirt; with waste separator drain, retain solid residues avoiding clogging of suction tips and sewage box; water tubing with pressure reducer prevents inconvenient water supply.
· Suction tip support attached to the arm, with 180º turning; electric operation switch with programmable watering timer for the basin, providing water saving in the doctor's office with a Venturi type suction tip with 6.3 mm hose, automatically operated when removed from the support, providing constant suction, good draining of sucked liquid and does not cause back-flow or return of odors; suction tip hoses equipped with quick connector that easily connects and disconnects without requiring the use of tools, enabling the cleaning and disinfection.
· Water, air and sewage piping in PVC and polyurethane fully built-in provides increased safety and prevents contamination.
· Waste separators, installed beneath the front cover of chair, with stainless steel lid and screen, retain and avoid passage of major solid particles to the ejector, preventing clogging and facilitating the cleanliness and waste removal.
· Sewage box enclosed in PVC, with vent and damper that minimize the noise from suction tip’s air output and bacteria contamination in environment.
· Auxiliary unit attached to the chair; it follows the chair up and down motions, facilitates the assistant approach, it has inner parts painted with smooth, high-brightness epoxy paint, providing improved finish and effective protection against contamination and corrosion.
· Dental single-focus reflector consisting of a head with special multi-faceted mirror, which generates a number of light sources through its faces, providing a concentrated focus without the shadows caused by interposition of hands or, eventually, the head of D.S.
· Special multicoating mirroring with high-hardness materials provides increased durability, preventing reflection of infrared and ultraviolet rays; it generates light without producing heat exceeding 3º C in room temperature, providing comfort to both operator and patient.
· Programmable light intensity in range of 6,000, 9,000, 15,000 and 22,000 lux through a command located at chair foot switch, with color temperature of approximately 5,500º K, which reflects natural light equivalent to daylight, not causing distortion of teeth color or of used restoration materials, optimal for selecting aesthetic resins.
· Illumination field emitted in rectangular shape, reflecting over an area of 8 x 16 cm, at a distance of 70cm from focus, not overshadowing the patient.
· Light source with halogen H3 incandescent lamp, of 12V.A.C. and 55W, compact, being two or three times more durable than the conventional incandescent lamp. This lamp contains halogen (iodine, fluoride and bromine) added to normal gas, which prevents bulb darkening; 2,000 hours of expected service life.
· Lamp guard in enameled carbon steel sheet made of transparent material, LEXAN GE polycarbonate, easy to clean; it offers protection against accidents caused by light bulb shards.
· Head with ergonomic handles made of polycarbonate, painted with smooth, high-brightness polyurethane-based paint, incorporated to head with easy grip by the DS/Assistant for directing of the light beam, offering greater resistance and enabling disinfection.
· Pantographic mount column and arm, with rounded shape, made of phosphatized carbon steel and painted with polyurethane-based paint with fine, smooth, high-brightness finishing, which facilitates cleaning and disinfection. Multi-swivel arm with carbon steel articulations, withstands wearing, and enables the position of the head with minimum effort, reaching any work field and providing optimized illumination.
· Input selection to 110/127/220V, low voltage output - 12 V.A.C., provides proper voltage to the lamp, increasing its service life, since it prevents the frequent burn out due to voltage fluctuations.
· 1A fuse (110/127V).
· Dental stool with seat lifting system through spring activation, and seat lowering pressed down by the user weight. Both movements are driven by a right handed sub-lateral lever and dampened through a pressurized gas system, enabling smooth motions and positioning at the desired height.
· Pedestal telescopic cover in polypropylene ensures improved finishing.
· Five dual casters provide improved stability and movement, mounted on ends of supporting base covered in high-impact polystyrene; it offers better finish and structural resistance to the assembly.
· Swinging backrest, with adjustable motions of moving away and approaching, and longitudinal for renal support.
· Seat with small thickness and very consistent upholstery, anatomic shape with front edge rounded and curved down avoids compression of arteries, veins, muscle nerves and tendons; entirely seamless and easy to clean and disinfect.
· Maximum seat height of 540mm, minimum 440mm.
· Light colored upholstery providing more integration with other components of doctor's office.