· Dental stool with spring-activated seat lifting system, and seat lowering pressed down by the user weight. Both movements are activated by a right-hand sublateral lever and dampened through a pressurized gas system, enabling smooth motions and positioning at the desired height.
· Pedestal telescopic cover in polypropylene ensures improved finishing.
· Five dual casters provide better stability and movement, mounted on ends of supporting base lined in high-impact polystyrene, offering improved finish and structural resistance to the set.
· Swinging backrest, with adjustable motions of moving away and approaching, and longitudinal for renal support.
· Seat with small thickness and very consistent upholstery, anatomic shape with front edge rounded and curved down avoids compression of arteries, veins, muscle nerves and tendons; entirely seamless and easy to clean and disinfect.
· Maximum seat height of 540mm, minimum of 440mm.
· Light color upholstery providing greater integration with other components of doctor's office.