· Dental stool with spring-activated seat lifting system, and seat lowering pressed down by the user weight. Both movements are activated by a right-hand sublateral lever and dampened through a pressurized gas system, enabling smooth motions and positioning at the desired height.
· Pedestal telescopic cover in polypropylene ensures improved finishing.
· Five dual casters provide better stability and movement, mounted on ends of supporting base lined in high-impact polystyrene, offering improved finish and structural resistance to the set.
· Swinging backrest, with adjustable motions of moving away and approaching, that fits the lumbar concavity of spine, at kidneys height, reduces the effort of back muscles when someone is sat with the trunk in erect posture.
· Seat with small thickness and very consistent upholstery, anatomic shape with front edge rounded and curved down avoids compression of arteries, veins, muscle nerves and tendons.
· Swiveling seat and backrest facilitates displacement of arms on the work plan, preventing trunk torsions; anatomic upholstery, with molded polyurethane foam and lined with expanded PVC plastic having comfortable density, offering great comfort to the practitioner; entirely seamless and easy to clean and disinfect.
· Maximum seat height of 540mm, minimum of 440mm.
· Light color upholstery providing greater integration with other components of doctor's office. s of doctor's office.