CYCLONE VACUUM PUMP
· High-power suction system offering to practitioner, for prophylactic treatment as well as oral-jaw surgery, improved performance and visibility, and to patient, comfortable positioning and convenience, as it makes movements to and from spit basin unnecessary.
· Essential for controlling infections in consulting room and patient's oral cavity asepsis, as it aspires and drains the oral residues from the oral medium out of the consulting room; contaminated liquids, aerosols and solid waste particles directly to the sewer; gaseous wastes directly to the venting column; larger parts of solids remain trapped in the waste separator, from where they should be removed on a daily basis.
· 1 HP motor with 3.520 RPM consumed power that rotates a turbine in high speed through a cycloning process with air displacement/flow equivalent to 200 ml/min. Motor equipped with thermal protector, stops in case of overheating and avoids burning the motor; stainless steel shaft, flange, rotor and cover made of bronze, highly corrosion-resistant materials, considerably increases the service life of components.
· Suction power adjustment with ball valve that regulates the suction according to the needs.
· 500mm/Hg suction power enables installation in up to 4 consulting room with simultaneous use;
· High quality mechanical seal prevents water leak, high-resistance to intensive use; 0.4 l/min water consumption.
· Acoustic cover manufactured in bended steel sheet painted with smooth, high-brightness polyurethane paint provides noise reduction and protects the assembly components, measuring 375 mm length, 245 mm width and 378 mm height.
220 VAC supply voltage and 50/60 Hz cycling
Supply voltage: 220Vac ± 10% 60Hz
240Vac ± 10% 50Hz
1HP - serves up to 4 offices
½ HP - Up to 2 offices
Water consumption: 0.25 / min
Water pressure: 14PSI ± 2
Vacuum levels: 500mm / Hg
Displacement / Airflow:
200l / min
Power consumption: 1650VA ± 10%