HIGH SPEED MS-350 FG (FRICTION GRIP)
· Balanced turbine enables speed of 400.000 rpm ± 15% with high axial and radial torque and efficient drill concentricity; mounted on synthetic rubber rings, it is silent due to the absence of turbine vibration with the body; speed control through foot pedal control.
· Ceramic ball bearings, the latest technology available in high performance bearings, with high durability and increased efficiency in lubrications.
· Head 30% smaller than conventional systems facilitates access to the most difficult tooth faces, even in patients with small mouth opening;
· Weight of 37.5 g reduces the operator effort; single spray for cooling down the drill.
· Friction grip (FG) system that holds the drill by friction on the chuck and the insertion or ejection is made using a drill extractor.
· Includes coupling seal rubber, needle for unblocking the spray, lubricating oil and drill extractor for FG.
· 42.0 l/min ± 2 air consumption and 30 psi ± 2 pressure rating.
· Sterilization by autoclave up to 135º C and 2.2 bar does not damage the piece due to the quality of the materials employed in manufacturing.